Brittany Sjogren is one of the most popular bloggers in the US who has dedicated her life to fashion. She is that rare type of Influencer who makes her content for the middle class and does everything to help ordinary Americans understand fashion, choose the right brand and look beautiful every day. The woman has an incredible figure. She kept it after giving birth to two children, which amazed her subscribers. Her fans are constantly demanding to reveal the secret of her weight loss.
Short Bio: Age, Family, Education
Brittany does not publish her date of birth. Some sources state that her birth year is 1990. This corresponds fairly closely with her LinkedIn, where she lists her graduation date from Valdosta State University (2011) and the date she started her career (2012).
Brittany Sjogren, the creative force propelling Loverly Grey, has solidified her place in the world of fashion blogging, resonating with fashionistas globally. A native Georgian, she now finds her home in Athens with her husband Chris, their adorable daughters, Collins and Hazel, and Birdie, their spirited Weimaraner. When she isn’t immersed in the world of blogging, Brittany enjoys shopping, spending quality time with her family and friends, and venturing out to discover new places.
Career and Net Worth
Loverly Grey came into being in 2016, originating as a lifestyle and fashion blog with a distinctive objective: to embolden its readers to step outside their comfort zone when it comes to style. Loverly Grey thrives on a philosophy of empowering individuals to feel their best, promoting acts of kindness, and fostering a love of personal style exploration. This blog serves as a testament to Brittany’s personal style ethos, a bulletin for the latest sales, and, most importantly, a hub of inspiration. Most of the pieces Brittany features on the blog are budget-friendly, but she does occasionally highlight more expensive, timeless “investment pieces”. Though she’s adept at spotting a good deal, she admits to having a predilection for luxurious designer handbags.
The inception of Loverly Grey can be traced back to Brittany’s corporate career. Lunchtime shopping trips quickly became a topic of conversation amongst her co-workers. Encouraged by their keen interest in her fashion findings, she took the plunge into the blogging sphere, sharing her stylish finds online – and so, Loverly Grey emerged.
These activities bring the Sjogren family a lot of money. We do not know how exactly brands cooperate with the blogger and presenter, but she can receive up to 1 million dollars a year from advertising and other contracts with various companies from the beauty and fashion industry. This suggests that her personal net worth is as high as $4-5 million dollars.
Weight Loss Secrets
It should be understood that weight and figure largely depend on genetics. You can get fat with any heredity, but it is easier for people who are thin by nature to keep track of their weight. Brittany Sjogren is one such person. She was never fat, so she did not need to look for incredible and sophisticated methods to lose weight. However, we recommend you to take a close look at her body. In instagram, the fashion expert has published many photos where you can see the line of her belly and thighs. Even to a layman, it is obvious that the woman leads an active lifestyle and tries to keep her muscles toned.
There’s likely a blend of various exercises that have assisted Brittany Sjogren in reclaiming her pre-pregnancy shape, shedding excess weight, and maintaining a slim physique.
- Strength Training: It can be conjectured that Brittany included strength training into her workout routine two to three times per week. This could involve using dumbbells, resistance bands, or even her own body weight for exercises such as push-ups, squats, lunges, and pull-ups.
- High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT): HIIT, which involves alternating between periods of intense physical activity and short rest periods or low-intensity exercise, might have played a significant role in Brittany’s fitness journey. It’s plausible that she included exercises like burpees, jumping jacks, and mountain climbers in her routine.
- Pilates: Pilates is a low-impact workout that can improve core strength and flexibility, while also promoting lean muscle. It’s possible that Brittany incorporated Pilates into her workout schedule for these benefits.
- Yoga: While yoga is commonly recognized for enhancing flexibility and balance, it’s conceivable that Brittany used yoga to build and tone muscles. Poses like the plank, warrior, and chair pose might have been key players in her routine.
- Cardiovascular Exercises: Regular cardio activity, such as running, cycling, swimming, or brisk walking, could have been instrumental in helping Brittany maintain a healthy weight and lean figure.
We are leaning towards the last three options. They fit Brittany’s image and personality best.
Brittany is candid about her aesthetic treatments, including Botox and fillers. She currently benefits from Dysport applications to her forehead, 11’s, and crow’s feet, and recently opted for lip fillers. Strongly advocating for self-love and doing what makes one feel beautiful, Brittany entrusts her aesthetic care to the expert hands of Kalen Ashford at Ashford Aesthetics in Athens, GA.
However, does this mean that she may have used special medications to lose weight? We highly doubt it. If she did use additional substances, it was only special dietary supplements, which are sold over-the-counter and are very popular among health-conscious people.